Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How do i check Fully itemised unbilled current usage showing full details

drennolds
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

How do i check Fully itemised current usage showing full details. There is no facility on 'My Vodafone'.

5 REPLIES 5

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @drennolds, thanks for reaching out to us. So I can look into your query, can you please provide a little more information about the issue you're experiencing. In your comment, you've asked about viewing unbilled usage on your account, your post has been raised on the Pay As You Go area of the forum. As you don't get unbilled usage on a Pay As You Go account, I'm a little unsure on the information you wish to view.

I am a PAYG customer and in the past I was able to view itemised usage. Recently, I have been unable to do this with the My Vodafone application. I simply see a message saying "There's nothing we can show you. We're not able to show you any information here."

So where do I find this information?

sdlonner

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

That's strange @drennolds :Hmm_Face: 

If you're seeing the same error when clearing your cache and cookies or trying an alternative browser and device, please follow the details I've sent in my private message to you. A member of our team will then be able to see why this may be happening for you.

@Mark wrote:

Hi @drennolds, thanks for reaching out to us. So I can look into your query, can you please provide a little more information about the issue you're experiencing. In your comment, you've asked about viewing unbilled usage on your account, your post has been raised on the Pay As You Go area of the forum. As you don't get unbilled usage on a Pay As You Go account, I'm a little unsure on the information you wish to view.

As on pay monthly contracts, I wanted to know if I can view list of calls that I have made as I changed phones and needed to recover a number that u had dialled 

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @bcoppein1959, I'm afraid we don't have any kind of itemised list of calls you've made on our Pay as you go accounts. Can you find the number on you old phone, or do you no longer have it? Do you have the same SIM, as numbers can be stored on the SIM too and carried over too?