Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How do i line up another internet pack

marshallbigstak
4: Newbie

hi there ,i use pay as you go 1gb packs ,How do i line up another internet pack to start when my present one runs out. thanks

10 REPLIES 10

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

Is this for a Payg phone or dongle ?

More Data help link.

Dongle data packs.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

thanks for your reply,yes this is pay as you go dongle.

AnnS

@marshallbigstak wrote:

thanks for your reply,yes this is pay as you go dongle.

The link I gave will answer your question.

AnnS

Hi @marshallbigstak

If you are trying to purchase a data pack which will be start when the present one expires or the allowance is used, you can find all this information on the link below.

How do I buy a Data Pack - Support

thanks for providing the link ,it does say i can do it ,but it does not give a precise link to what it`s talking about ,why i am asking is because i had  trouble with multiple packs running at the same time .

Open the second link I added and choose Payg. 

The data packs are listed then. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @marshallbigstak

How are you trying to purchase the pack ?

If you are buying through your online account, you can have up to 5 packs stored to kick in when the one you are using expires.

i have submited a voucher which is in my account, if you can`t tell me a correct answer please, don`t have me waste my data please.

AnnS

Hi @marshallbigstak

If you have submitted the voucher and entered the code on My Vodafone, the data pack will automatically be queued ready to kick in when the one you are using expires or the allowance is used.

If you do not get the queued pack when it should start, your only option is to have a Live Chat and ask them to access the account and find out what has happened to the pack which should have started.