main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay as you go

How to use NUC code

grajackgor
1: Seeker

Need the complete instructions for Mobiwire Ayasha. I have the NUC code. Thanks

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Usually its a case of inserting a working activated alternative Network SIM Card that then invokes a pop up box on the phone to key the Nuc Code in. 

Current Phone >

Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

Previous Phone >

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G - SM9860.

View more options
grajackgor

Thanks. No options offered just says SIM blocked

View more options
AnnS

Hi @grajackgor

If you are getting a SIM blocked message, you will need your PUK code.  If you use live chat or call Vodafone on 191, they will give you the code you need to enter into the phone to unlock the SIM.

Please remember if you enter an incorrect PUK code in 10 times, the SIM will be permanently locked and you will need a replacement SIM from a Vodafone Store.

View more options
grajackgor

Thanks.

I have been given a NUC code to unlock the phone so I can use on gifgaf. I have an activated gifgaf SIM.

But dont know how to use on my cheap Mobiwire Ayasha

View more options
BandOfBrothers

If you insert the Giffgaff sim.card in another phone thats already accepts other sims does it work ?

You need to use an activated working sim card. 

If you can try another networks sim card that you know is activated and working. 

Current Phone >

Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

Previous Phone >

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G - SM9860.

View more options