Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I can't get a 4G signal with my 5yr+ old sim

therosemay
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have been through the live chat thing TWICE trying to get someone to help me so now I'm trying here.... 

I can only get 3G on my phone and not 4G. It's not my phone as my husband's sim gets 4G in my phone.

My husband went through this with his account and they deleted and recreated his account (or disconnected his number from the network and reconnected it) but I can't convince anyone to do that for me! I've used the live chat twice and been told twice I should get 4G within 24 hours. I have not. 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

The Vodafone Social Media Teams can't access tour account from here @therosemay 

Instead contact them via Facebook Messenger or Twitter DM and I'm sure they'll take a look.

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Network-issues-initial-checks-and-template. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

I would recommend trying a SIM swap @therosemay here: SIM swap and see if it makes a difference.

You don't mention the phone you are using you need to make sure 4G LTE is selected in your connection settings, there is help and advise from device guides here: Device Guides 

To make sure 4G is available at your location check the network from the coverage checker at the top of the page.

I'll try the SIM swap - thanks :Smiling: