Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

IMEI USAGE

monika1706
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am a Pay as you go customer. Need proof of IMEI usage and blacklisting confirmation to claim insurance on my stolen phone. Interacting with customer care via any means including live chat, phone or store has been a nightmare. i have filled out the online form several times. No result. Can anyone help me? 

Day 8 - Still same email from your team for 4th time that my account is not registered. 

Day 9 - Still no update from Vodafone. Messaged me at 8 am on saturday morning. on 11. that we are going to call you. When i couldnt answer, their reply was.. 'we missed you. Dont worry, we will call you back on 16 August 2018'.  I should be grateful that you even contacted me!!!!

Day 10 - Got a call from them and spent 55 minutes on the phone for being told that customer relation team will call me 5 days later for the information i need. Are you guys not amazing? 

Vodafone - i am overwhelmed by the importance you have given me and my time and my constant chase. 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @monika1706

Usually filling out the form is enough to get what you need.  

As you've exhausted the customer services avenues please let the Vodafone Social Media Team here catch up with your thread and I'm sure they'll be able to help you further with this situation. 

Good luck. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

@monika1706

If it isn't the case that your account is unregistered, you need to contest this, otherwise it will be extremely difficult for front-line CS to help you, particularly as I guess the SIM will have been stolen along with the phone.

For anyone else reading this thread, if you have an unregistered PAYG account, I'd urge you to register for My Vodafone as soon as you can - https://www.vodafone.co.uk/myvodafone/faces/register

Otherwise you may be in for a barrel-load of trouble if you ever need CS assistance - https://www.vodafone.co.uk/gdpr-sars-form/index.htm gives a number of clues. 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@monika1706 I'm sorry to hear that we'd been unable to reach you previously to discuss your query and help with your insurance claim. I can see you've mentioned that the Customer Relations team should be getting in touch with you tomorrow. Should you need any assistance following their call or should they be unable to reach you, please contact us through the details I've provided in the private message I've sent.