Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

IOU not working

nwall
1: Seeker

I tried to opt in to IOU but it's not working.

The criteria ae:

"You need to be over 18, have been with us for more than seven days and have topped up at least £5. Then choose one of these three options to opt in:"

I have been a customer for more than 7 days and I have topped up £10 then £5 then £5 so far

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello @nwall

If you meet the criteria as stated by the T&C of Vodafone then please contact Customer support on 191 or from a computer use Live chat

They'll be able to check your account status. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

@nwall Sometimes the system misses the very first top-up because it happened as part of obtaining the SIM, but a further two top-ups should have fixed that.

The only other thing that occurs to me - does the system know your age? If you've set up an online account, you will already have been invited to give your DoB. If you didn't do so then, you could try adding it now.

If you need to contact CS, it's helpful if you have a credit card (not a debit card) in your own name to hand - they can make a charge of zero to the card, and that demonstrates that you are 18 or above. For some reason, content control got reactivated on my account recently, and they used the credit card trick to establish that I was old enough.