cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Is Vodafone website acting "funny" for anyone else?

glaswegianeric
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

Sorry for posting this here, but I couldn't think of a proper thread (or haven't simply noticed one).

I find Vodafone website acting a bit funny. After logging out of my Vodafone account and trying to go back to vodafone.co.uk, I get the "site can't be reached" error. Once I clear all the cookies, all fine till the next time.

screenshot.18.jpg

forum.vodafone.co.uk website is fine at all times though

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Sometimes disruption cam be caused by site maintenance but that typically happens around midnight on my experience. 

If things resume back to normal when you clear your cookies then can you try a different browser. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

prs1000
12: Established
12: Established

I get that problem if I try to recover a forgotten password. Have to clear cookies but still can't get help with the password so have to use the live chat. Has been going on for months

MarkF
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@glaswegianeric This does look like a browser issue from the image you've posted. As you've mentioned clearing your cookies fixed this issue. If My Vodafone or the website was having issues it would state that it's currently under maintenance. 

As @BandOfBrothers said we perform maintenance quite regularly but this is normally done in early hours of the morning. We normally put a notice on the website in advance of any maintenace due to be carried out.