Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

K3565 dongle

chrisn7
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have an old K3565 dongle which I have used occasionally away from home. A new SIM was delivered, and I initially could see the new phone number in the navigation panel. However, given the time since I last used it, I tried to update the drivers, but this failed during the second progress screen, and teh phone number disappeared from the nav panel.

Is this device too obsolete to use now, or can it be revived?

3 REPLIES 3

Retired-LouiseE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hello @chrisn7

Our apologies for the delay. 

In order for us to have this looked into please contact our technical team on this number 0333 304 0191 and we'll help you further.

Louise

I eventually gave up wih this and bought an R207, and now wish I hadn't bothered. I did get it working at home, so took it away on hols. Not a peep! Spent two hours on the phone talking to VF, who eventaully said no reception in that area, even though the device was reporting a signal. so gave up. Now back at home, and with all the faffing about that mutiple people had me doing, it now doesn't work at home either......My laptop connects to the device, but that just refuses to connect to the net. I'll have to build myself up to face another hour on the phone...they have my cash , I have no service

Hello @chrisn7

I understand your frustration at this, please recontact our team and we will fully investigate this further for you. Please let me know how you get on. 

Louise