Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

LOST SIM

mariakunitsyna
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am currently in The Netherlands and I lost my vodafone UK sim card. How can I get a new one with the same number? Is it possible to send it by post from UK to Netherlands? As I wont be in the UK anytime soon. 

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I'm afraid Vodafone cannot send a sim to an address outside of the U.K.  It would be sent to your registered uk address. 

Is their someone at that address that can help by you getting it activated once it's arrived by post and then they could perhaps securely post the SIM card to you. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Many thanks for your reply.

I just wanted to ask if it would be possible to send it to my friends adress (not the registered one) and how she can activate it? 

Also, how I can contact vodafone from Netherlands, is there any email adress? Or would it be possible if my friend will come to the UK vodafone store and ask them for a new sim card (with the same phone number) for me?

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

You will need to use Live Chat from a computer as there is no email address, you can also call the international number +44 7836 191 191 to find a way to resolve the problem.

Vodafone will only send a replacement sim to your registered address. It is not clear from the title of your post if you are a PAYG or a Pay Montlhy customer.

I am PAYG.

Can I change my registered adress then? and how?

You can speak to Customer service via the abroad number. 

Live Chat is only available when your in the Uk and not abroad. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.