Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Login error on my girlfriends account

django68
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Each month I put a top up on my girlfriends fone for her bundle. Today we can't log in to her account, we get the javascript error below that others have previously encountered when we enter the security code:

ADF_FACES-60097:For more information, please see the server's error log for an entry beginning with: ADF_FACES-60096:Server Exception during PPR, #33

We have tried different browsers [with cleared caches] 2 different fones but her account keeps getting the same error. It seems to be account specific as I can lof in fine on my account from the same  PC.

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I would suggest ringing 191 or Live Chat as they can check her account. Obviously she'll have to ring them being the Account Holder.  

There are other ways to top up in the interim @django68 which i assume your aware of. 

I hope this is resolved asap for you. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I topped up without using the account route. This must be a known issue as I have seen other users have encountered the exact same problem.

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

I'm getting that problem a lot of the time. I've found that, by following the advice given here, and closing further error reports if they pop up, I am able to view my account. It seems to be essential to navigate using the column down the left hand side of the page - if I use links from the rest of the page, the error report recurs, but can be closed again. Driving me mad! 

BandOfBrothers

Sometimes a glitch does occur yes which typically self resolves. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

dandare2
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

This is an ongoing issue. I have reported it a few times and now been told this morning that it will probably be another 5 days before it's fixed.  That seems an exceptionally long time to me!  I have found that you can still login if you ignore the exception error and then click on Account and you can access most of your info, although not all.  One area that's not working is changing the pin number.  That was my main reason for going on as the pin I have had for years is not recognised by Vodafone.  Not impressed with company I'm afraid and wouldn't risk using in the future!

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@django68 @dandare2 We'll be happy to look into this for you. 

As we'll need to access your accounts, I've sent you both a private message with details on how to get in touch with us.