Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mobile Wifi - 30 Day Contract

andy1212
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

I've just received my R2019 Wifi router.  I only need this for a short period of time so took out the 30-day contract.  Can someone confirm how this ends? After 30 days will it just stop working and Vodafone will no longer bill me, or will it continue each month until I cancel it?

I can't see anywhere obvious to cancel it, don't want to fall into the trap in having to give 30 days’ notice, essentially meaning I'm paying for 2 months.

Appreciate any guidance.

Thanks,

Andy.

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @andy1212 

This is a 30 day contract subject to 30 days notice, if you only needed this for a short time, the PAYG route would have been better the SIM would have come preloaded with the data you need for the month. There is further information on the PAYG option here: PAYG mobile WiFi , if you needed more data during the month you would be able to top up here: top up 

The problem with pay monthly is Vodafone will charge pro rata for the first month and will also take the following months payment in advance by direct debit. 

You have 14 days peace of mind to make a return.

Thanks for the reply.  Didnt notice that... :Sad_face:

I'm wondering whats the least hassle, pay the extra £30 or cancel it....  Can a swap be easily done?

AnnS

You can't swap for PAYG @andy1212  you have to cancel the 30 day make a return and reorder.