main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay as you go

Mobile data not working, says no internet connection

SOLVED
View solved solution
2: Seeker

Just got a second hand iphone 5c, everything is fine apart from my mobile data, it says no internet connection, any ideas please? 

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @Dee72

You need to make sure your mobile internet is turn on in your phone settings, but I suspect the problem here will be your APN settings. 

If you follow the link below, this will get the settings sent to your phone.  As you are on PAYG, you need to choose p.p (prepaid).

How do I set up my phone for internet access and picture messaging (MMS)?

If you have not already synchronised to itunes, this will download the correct carrier settings for the network.

This should get your internet up and running but if you have any problems live chat or Customer Services are there to help.

View more options
2 REPLIES
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @Dee72

You need to make sure your mobile internet is turn on in your phone settings, but I suspect the problem here will be your APN settings. 

If you follow the link below, this will get the settings sent to your phone.  As you are on PAYG, you need to choose p.p (prepaid).

How do I set up my phone for internet access and picture messaging (MMS)?

If you have not already synchronised to itunes, this will download the correct carrier settings for the network.

This should get your internet up and running but if you have any problems live chat or Customer Services are there to help.

View more options
2: Seeker

Thankyou so much for this info... Its worked 👍 x

View more options