Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mobile data not working, says no internet connection

Dee72
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Just got a second hand iphone 5c, everything is fine apart from my mobile data, it says no internet connection, any ideas please? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Dee72

You need to make sure your mobile internet is turn on in your phone settings, but I suspect the problem here will be your APN settings. 

If you follow the link below, this will get the settings sent to your phone.  As you are on PAYG, you need to choose p.p (prepaid).

How do I set up my phone for internet access and picture messaging (MMS)?

If you have not already synchronised to itunes, this will download the correct carrier settings for the network.

This should get your internet up and running but if you have any problems live chat or Customer Services are there to help.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS

Hi @Dee72

You need to make sure your mobile internet is turn on in your phone settings, but I suspect the problem here will be your APN settings. 

If you follow the link below, this will get the settings sent to your phone.  As you are on PAYG, you need to choose p.p (prepaid).

How do I set up my phone for internet access and picture messaging (MMS)?

If you have not already synchronised to itunes, this will download the correct carrier settings for the network.

This should get your internet up and running but if you have any problems live chat or Customer Services are there to help.

Thankyou so much for this info... Its worked 👍 x