Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mobiwire ayasha texts not sending but getting

JackOwens1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My Phone is reciving texts but I can't send them can anyone help?

its a mobiwire ayasha 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @JackOwens1

That basically means updating on the network.  For this you would have been advised to go to your network settings, choose and alternative network, wait for this to be rejected, and back onto Vodafone, followed by a reboot.

As you purchased the phone from Vodafone, your message settings will be correct and should not need any amending. If you are on PAYG, I take it you are on PAYG1 and have added credit.

As you are still having problems sending messages, take the phone into a Vodafone Store, they will be able to check and if necessary, change the SIM card and get your messages working.

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers

Hi

May i ask....

Do you have a texting allowance?

What Payg Tariff are you using ?

Can you check that your messaging centre is correct.

It should be +447785016005 

How-do-I-set-up-text-messages.

Are you sending normal texts i.e. not converting them to mms messages by adding pictures or emoticons or sending long texts as mms are charged for. 

Does this happen everywhere  ?

Can you try another sms app ?

Try a soft reboot by turning the device Off and On. 

Check in your myvodafone that no relevant bars are active please. 

As a process of elimination can you insert your sim card in another phone and try to send a text. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi yes I phoned Vodafone and they said my SIM card needed a hard reset but that didn't work

my Tarrif is pay as u go 

AnnS

Hi @JackOwens1

That basically means updating on the network.  For this you would have been advised to go to your network settings, choose and alternative network, wait for this to be rejected, and back onto Vodafone, followed by a reboot.

As you purchased the phone from Vodafone, your message settings will be correct and should not need any amending. If you are on PAYG, I take it you are on PAYG1 and have added credit.

As you are still having problems sending messages, take the phone into a Vodafone Store, they will be able to check and if necessary, change the SIM card and get your messages working.

BandOfBrothers

@JackOwens1 wrote:

Hi yes I phoned Vodafone and they said my SIM card needed a hard reset but that didn't work

my Tarrif is pay as u go 

Try removing the sim card after turning the phone Off and re nsert it and.turn back On. 

Current Phone  >

@JackOwens1

Are your outgoing texts working now  ?

Current Phone  >

Yes thanks