Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NEVER give access to to your account to support agent

Adelchi
4: Newbie

I gave access to my account and now my password, memorable word, hint, and code has been changed, without my consent. I am not able to receive codes or access my account which includes sensitive information. FRAUD be careful. NEVER give access to your account. Agents do not need access to read your history or check your data. If you ask for assistance from support they will ask you for access AGAIN, then the loop goes on.

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Adelchi 

That's not good.

In order to get to the bottom of this please use the advice in Vodafone and reporting-suspected-fraud. 

The Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries May also be able to help.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Vodafone support (complain, tech, customer, of any kind), was not able to give me access, they kept me for months going over and over the same troubleshooting steps. DANGER. 

STOP making fun of people!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR fraud report is just another scam.
It says:

Thank you for submitting your fraud report. This has now been received by our Fraud Team.

You'll hear back from us within the next 14 days using the contact details you provided.

14 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am having my account disabled, (including password, code, hint ecc changed) am planning to sue Vodafone here is my email ##~## they hold my sensitive data. NEVER give them access to your account they will change the password and keep you data.

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information, please see Community Guidelines]

Now Fraud department says nothing is wrong. This is illegitimate and irresponsible. Report has been made to police.

Do not open online account and/or save your personal data on vodafone servers. My username, password, pin, and hint, was changed without my consent, and now I cannot access my account, my data is available to internal outsourced Indian agents to use it.  They are making me run in loops for months, complains department keeps calling me every two weeks without a solution, fraud department says that nothing is wrong. 
I reported to Police Fraud.

Adelchi
4: Newbie

I gave access to my account and now my password, memorable word, hint, and code has been changed, without my consent. I am not able to receive codes or access my account which includes sensitive information. FRAUD be careful. NEVER give access to your account. Agents do not need access to read your history or check your data. If you ask for assistance from support they will ask you for access AGAIN, then the loop goes on.