Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Network Guarantee Tool Completely Disappeared From My Vodafone App

ReedPR
8: Helper
8: Helper

Hi there,

Am using latest My Vodafone app from play store which for me is 8.1.

I have noticed today the network Guarantee tool has completely gone from my app and only options I have for network is a speed checker and a checker to see what signals are available in my postcode.

I use the free 250mb data you get for using the tool without fail every month (or is it now 60 days) as I always run out of data but now the tool has gone.

I have a dual SIM phone and even alternated between the two Vodafone accounts I have and it doesn't show up on either. 

As I spend close to £100 a month on these two Sims, it is nice to get a little 250mb extra data when I need it.

Help?

10 REPLIES 10

Hi @Gemma

Thank you for confirming this. Can I ask you when this decision was made and why it does not appear to be on vodafones site at all and even when you search online, there isn't a single site that is aware of this? 

I can understand why you would withdraw this tool as it's pretty useless from your end as you are relying on honest user feedback. As I say, when I am running out of data, I just click on random options.

It's a pity that the 250mb free data us gone now though. That is what set you apart from other networks by rewarding loyalty and feedback.