cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No Mobile data says none selected, but I’ve just put a new SIM card and bought a bundle from you

Dawnnywar
1: Seeker

Hi I’ve just put a new pay as you go SIM card in my phone and bought a bundle with it, I’m trying to get onto the app but it won’t let me and it says I’ve no data and one has not been selected but was supposed to get 2gb on the bundle I bought 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Dawnnywar

There can be sometimes a slight delay in your allowances updating. 

I'd suggest to use Live Chat or ring Customer services on 191 and they'll access your account and help you further with this situation. 

Try dialing 2345 as per the info in How-can-I-check-my-balance. to check your allowances. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Dawnnywar

If you mean the My Vodafone Application, you need to set up your online account first.  When this has been done, the Application should follow. 

If you dial 2345, you should also be able to hear your balance, please be aware there will be a delay when purchasing a bundle and it's unlikely you will find the bundle will be active until midnight tonight.

ToniCa
13: Advanced Member

If you don't get your allowances soon, you'll need to contact CS on 191 for help. But there's no reason why you shouldn't download the app over wifi, although you probably won't be able to activate it until you have the mobile data connection sorted out.

For PAYG, the My Vodafone app and the My Vodafone online account are totally independent of each other - no need to set up an online account first, although it's as well to do it before too long, as there are some things that CS won't be able to help you with until you have an online account.