Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No confirmation email

Flowerpo
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi. 

I purchsed yesterday online Samsung pay as you go phone. I haven't received any confirmation email. The money has been taken from my bank account.I should expect my delivery today. I have no confirmation email and no tracking number. I really don't know what should I do.

9 REPLIES 9

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Flowerpo 

Can you please check any spam email inboxes as the confirmation email may have dropped into there. 

Can I ask was the phone definitely showing as In-Stock when you placed your order ?

Tracking info is sent when the phone has been placed into despatched status by Vodafone.

Help links >

Orders-and-delivery.

How-can-I-track-my-delivery.

Funds would not be taken from your bank account until the phone is despatched. 

What usually happens is that a hold is placed on the amount by your Bank awaiting for Vodafone to collect that. 

So it shows as taken from your available balance in your account.

I wouldn't just assume the phone is coming today.

Instead give Vodafone a call on 191 or use Live Chat to ask what's happening.

Contact-us.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you for your answer.

I've checked my junk box. No confirmation email. Yes, I will phone to customer service and I will ask.

BandOfBrothers

@Flowerpo wrote:

Thank you for your answer.

I've checked my junk box. No confirmation email. Yes, I will phone to customer service and I will ask.

You're very welcome @Flowerpo 

All the best. 

Current Phone  >

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Did you speak to our Customer Service team @Flowerpo? If so, what information did they provide you with? 

Hi. 

Yes. I spoke today with an advisor on live chat. He told me that I should receive confirmation email between 24-48 hours since my purchase. As soon my phone will despatch they should send me email.

It's more than 48 hours and I haven't received any email. 

BandOfBrothers

As you've tried Live Chat I would now suggest to call Vodafone on 191 and ask what's going On.

Even if a phone is out of stock you should still recieve some form of confirmation. 

Current Phone  >

Thank you for your reply. Yes I will call them today.

AnnS

Hi @Flowerpo 

The money won't have been taken from your bank, it will be ringfenced against your account and will claimed by the merchant when the order has been despatched.

Vodafone will keep you updated thrughout the order process and you will receive an updated email when despatched with tracking details:  Delivery Information

If you have any questions regarding your order live chat  will help.