Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Number Disconnected for no reason

zakihaiderr
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi , I'm very Upset with Vodafone as they have disconnected my number for no reason all I have received is this text "This number will be disconnected for high volumes of calls to IVRs. For further info contact 07789654405."

I would request Vodafone to look into it immediately.

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @zakihaiderr 

The number you have been given is for the Fraud Team, if possible, definitely give them a call this afternoon, quite sure they only work Monday to Friday (office hours).  

Your number has been restricted due to possible breach of Terms and Conditions.  If this is incorrect you will have the number online fairly quickly.

You can talk to the Social Team if you would like here: Contact Us 

edited to add:  From this link: Is it Vodafone calling? this number comes up as not being a Vodafone number.  I would definitely, use the contact us link and speak to the Social Team, they will have the necessary account access.

BandOfBrothers

I would be upset too @zakihaiderr if I'd have received such a message knowing I hadn't done anything wrong as far as I'd believed.

Do ring them or try Live Chat and they'll look after you.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @zakihaiderr 

I am sure that is the number for the Fraud Team but for some reason it's not included on the list.  When you get through there will be data protection questions to be answered by you and the person you speak to will also need to confirm identity, so ask questions yourself.

Good luck.