Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Online account error

mike37p
4: Newbie

I get the following error message when I sign on to my account - under the account summary tab

"Sorry, there seems to be a problem

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 104, Unexpected error: Invalid Data Value - AccountID should be Numeric(Error codes: 104_ null) - [Error ref 1j2]"

I've reported this and was told it would be fixed in "a few day" but no-one would contact me when it was!

Its a few days later, it isn't fixed and no-one has contacted me.

To me it looks like an internal error where the account number (which starts AM) isn't compaitble with a new update.

Any ideas how I can sort this out? 

167 REPLIES 167

Magic - briefly - I spent all morning recovering my accounts that had collapsed over the weekend, had lunch and behold, all needed fellting. Never mind, progress?? Then later  a new account that I had set to - hopefully - receive the balance from my AM account wouldn't pass the sign on. Not only that, but the ringback stopped ringing with the required pass code.

Is it really that such a large company as VF has its customer facing system is such a mess?? (When I look at another ... there's never any hassle - it just works...

Sad, cos I have some money locked into Voda and the PAYG packages suit my needs. Am I being uneasonable??

@OldGoat wrote:

Is it really that such a large company as VF has its customer facing system is such a mess?? (When I look at another ... there's never any hassle - it just works...

Sad, cos I have some money locked into Voda and the PAYG packages suit my needs. Am I being uneasonable??

Also @OldGoat wrote

"Get Real guys -

Voda is a SALES company - when it works most folks are happy because what Voda sells is good value.

However, it ends there. Youve been sold so why bother with supporting you?"

Any more to say?

Hi, looks like some post have been deleted. 

Yes I can access my PAYG account now. But I cannot see my sure signal information anywhere anymore. Can you help to sort this out please .

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to see your Sure Signal information @Dave51.

When you access your Managed Services in your My Vodafone account and select Sure Signal; is it asking you to register a new one? Is there any information available at all? Does your Sure Signal still seem to be working correctly? Pop back to me and I'll be happy to help in any way I can. 

I had a lovely call from Jess in complaints office to check everything is now working ok. I can now see all my account information including my sure signal box. Hopefully this has finally been resolved . Thanks to everyone for their tips and advice and for trying to get this sorted out.

@Loz wrote:

I'm pleased to hear you're all able to access your online accounts, I really appreciate your patience whilst our dedicated team have been investigating into this to get a fix. If there's anything further I'm able to assist you with, don't hesitate to pop me a message.

Hi Loz. I had a text onto say that the problems with my vodafone were "all sorted now" and that I would need to re-register. I've checked and eberything is now as it sjould be. I can see all my services and my usage history - hurrah!

However, I've been able to do this without re-registering so do I actually NEED to re-register?? I'm worried about losing eveything that is already there (sorry, bit of a technophobe due to bad experiences).

Thanks

it is incredibly frustrating in seeking help from your Egypt customer service centre. They take al least 15 minutes to verfy one's bona fides and then I find that they can't / wont help and try to push me onto the local shop. That was staffed by two keen but badly trained teenagers who - they said - were not authorised to help.

In the UK I find that Vodafone are happy to sell, but unwilling to help of resolve matters when the system (in this case).

Frustrating because the facility is there and the prices reasonable.

"It was always thus"

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@SuperStomper In this case if you're able to access the online account with all features as it is, you wouldn't need to re-register all over again. Please keep us posted if there's any further issues since being up and running again, I'm hopeful everything will be running smoothly now though.