Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Open acc online

APoleshchuk
1: Seeker

I moved in to vodafone from ee. I am transfered my ee number. My current plan is PAYG. I can not install my vodafone app, because my apple_id is regestered in Russia. I tryed to open acc on companie’s site. It was ansuccessfull attempt. I entered my number, then i entered the code recievied via sms, my name and family name. The system said to me that they can not open an acc and i should call to support. How can i managed this problem online?

3 REPLIES 3

APoleshchuk
1: Seeker

I moved in to vodafone from ee. I am transfered my ee number. My current plan is PAYG. I can not install my vodafone app, because my apple_id is regestered in Russia. I tryed to open acc on companie’s site. It was ansuccessfull attempt. I entered my number, then i entered the code recievied via sms, my name and family name. The system said to me that they can not open an acc and i should call to support. How can i managed this problem online?

Is this for a Vodafone UK payg account @APoleshchuk

Is the sim card activated ?

i.e. it has to have been used while in the UK on the Vodafone UK network.

To add your Apple ID does not drive or affect the myvodafone app or myvodafone online option.

You need to be in the UK to set this up. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @APoleshchuk

You can change your Apple ID country or region by following this link from Apple Support : Change your Apple ID country or region

However, even if your Apple ID is registered overseas, if you are a Vodafone UK customer this won't stop you from opening an online account with Vodafone.

If the SIM is active and you have topped up and made some chargeable activity, the first thing to do is to clear your PC cookies and try registering again using UK information. There is further support and information for you here: Getting Started

As far as your application is concerned, you will need to delete all traces from your iclould account and from the phone, when this has been done, try downloading a fresh copy of the application.

If problems persists do come back to the forum for help and advise.  Alternatively, live chat and Customer Services on 191 from your phone are there to help.