Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Order ERROR PAYG BUT MONEY PENDING ON ACCOUNT

Thierryya17
2: Seeker
Hi I'm very upset with this service . I made A Order for the LG LEON 4G PAYG which is 39£ including the bundle I registered true the etape i decided to chose the Collect your item from my town store during the payment that made with my card something went wrong so I tried twice same thing happened after I received the first email thanks you for registering t Vodafone and none about the order just an email saying that I forgot my handset and I have to pay wich I already paid and money is pending on my account. Worried I went to my bank account and I saw that the money is pending have look at the pictures then I called Vodafone spent more than 4hours on phone , I called my bank to cancel the order but unfortunately they ask me to call Vodafone and give a number so they can cancel it. So I call Vodafone spent 3hours on phone again but they haven't resolved anything and can't see my order SO WHERE IS MY MONEY I WANT IT BACK VODAFONE OR I WANT MY PHONE CAUSE THE MONEY IS PENDING ON MY ACCOUNT.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Lol, had the same exact problem read: https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Android/Order-failed/td-p/2521947

It's the fault with vodafone, not you. 

Charge should go away after about 5 days but I would advise you not to use the website again despite what live chat agents may say until you are 100% sure vodafone won't mess up. if you can buy in store then do it, unfortunately the phone colour I wished to buy was only avaliable online 

View solution in original position

16 REPLIES 16

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Thierryya17

Looking at the general store stock, the item is available in two to three days.  As soon as the phone is ready for collection, you will receive an updated email confirmation.

If the money is pending on your account and ringfenced, the money won't be taken until the phone is ready for collection.  Should the order be cancelled or not fulfilled for any reason, the money will be returned to your full balance.

If you used the same card more than once, you may well find a restriction on the card and this may be something to take up with your bank.

@Thierryya17

If you use live chat, they should be in a position to locate the order and let you know the situation.

As far as your card is concerned, you will need to contact your bank to make sure there is not a marker on the card which needs to be removed.

The money won't be taken from your account until the order has been despatched and will remain ringfenced until then.

Thierryya17
Hi @AnnS

So what should I do ?

Thierryya17
How can I cancel the order ?

Thierryya17
And I haven't got any tracking number

Sometimes emails from Vodafone can drop into spam email in boxes. 

Tracking emails are sent on despatch of the phone. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thierryya17
I looked everywhere but haven't got any message from Vodafone so my money has gone for nothing it's that the way Vodafone works ? I want my money back because they can't even see my order so I want my money back

Speak to your banks customer service. 

They'll be able to track your payments and if warranted perform a chargeable back from Vodafone. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Thierryya17

I notice you have marked the thread as solved now.

The money will be returned to your full balance if the order if not completed within the next day or so.

You may well find that the phone is out of stock and the phone will be delivered to the store as soon as possible.  If you do not collect the phone from the store, the order will be cancelled and the money returned.  If this does not happen, contact your bank and raise a dispute.

Thierryya17
Thanks @AnnS let i'm going t call back again and hope they will do something. Surely the last time I bought a phone online for Vodafone