Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

PAYG Big Vaule Bundle not worth it.

evilbill007
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Overpriced PAYG time to leave for £10 on Vodaphone we get 500mb data 150 minutes unlimited text, but on Gifgaff 2Gb data 500 minutes unlimited text, TESCO 1Gb  500 mintues 5000 Text though. That's just 2 of the other supliers of moblie sims' and don't worry i know we get the freebie rewards, but there a joke, mine just got wiped out because of a whole mess up with customer service, and what do a 2000 get you not much.

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

The Big Value Bundle Payg Tariff I agree isn't for everyone. One good thing is that the Data Allowance runs over for a month. 

There is also the Freebie Vodafone Payg Tariff which gives some allowances for 30 days but the difference is you keep your top up. 

Other Networks do offer different payg options but please do take into consideration that every network has fringe coverage areas and not spots. 

If a phone has been supplied by Vodafone then it will be locked out to them and wouldn't accept another sim card unless you went through the process to unlock it via Vodafones Online Unlocking Request Form. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)

@evilbill007

If CS have somehow lost 2000 of your Rewards Points, you should get them reinstated. They mayn't get you big prizes, but they would get you £20 credit, and it's the only bonus credit that you can "spend" on a product - so it would get you a further 2 months of the £10 BVB :smileywink:

Annie_N

@evilbill007

Since we discussed this three days ago, the allowances associated with the Big Value Bundles have increased, and the £10 BVB now gives 1GB data, 200 minutes, and unlimited texts.

They've even slipped in a budget £5 BVB, which only gives 100MB, 100 minutes and 250 texts for 30 days - but the data signal where I live is so poor that I think it might suit me nicely until the signal improves!

Just noticed the incressin Data and minutes on Big Vaule Bundle, just in the nick of time i had the phone unlock code in my hand, and will stay for a while longer after all. Seems Vodaphone are starting to listen to there customers, about time, being the oldest and biggest moblie provider dose not make you the best, time to fight to keep yur customers Vodaphone.

Personally I do still think that the £20 BVB's and lower need improving and Vodafone should offer more data especially since the £30 now I will struggle to eat a massive 20GB of data and as mentioned it rolls over so I personally won't have to worry about how much I use anymore 

£20 doesn't really get you that much and I remember at one time £20 was unlimited calls and texts now it's not unlimited but you still get a tight 6GB given to you