Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

PAYG app - can't find expiry

J0HND
2: Seeker

I got a new SIm a couple of weeks ago and topped up £10 and bought a bundle (3GB doubled to 6GB which is awesome).
I've got the app and it works fine, tells me how much data mins etc I have left. 
However, I can't find any dates, I don't know when the bundle started or when I need to start a new one. I want to top but I'm hoping to get a cheaper bundle, I'm a light user. 
So. . how can I find out when my bundle expires? I'm jusy going around in circles on the app.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@JOHND

I get text message reminders from Vodafone to inform me two days prior to a bundle running out and a day before to make sure I have enough credit topped up for Vodafone to renew the bundle. 

This is really the only way of me knowing unless I check my banking app to see when I paid Vodafone.

Here's a tip for you. If you haven't got the credit in your payg account on day bundle renews , don't worry because Vodafone gives u a few days grace to top up and they will automatically take your credit for the bundle then 😉

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

J0HND

I've logged into 'MyVodafone' on a desktop PC and I can get the details there, but it seems a strange omission from the mobile app.  Surely thats a major bit of info you would need?

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @J0HND 

" Your chosen Big Value Bundle will renew automatically every 30 days, as long as you have enough credit remaining. " Pay-as-you-go-plans/big-value-bundles

Have you logged into your online myvodafone to see information.

Also How-do-I-renew-my-Big-Value-Bundle-early.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @J0HND 

If you are going to change your BVB, you will need to opt out of your current BVB, this can be done by following this link:How do I remove or opt out of my Big Value Bundle.  If you call one of the numbers on this link How can I check my Pay as you go balance? you should be able to get the information on when your BVB ends.

If you are only a light user, the other alternative will be PAYG 1, and you will only pay for outgoing activity on the days you use your phone, you will still be able to receive for free, just remember to avoid charges for data use to turn off your mobile data and put the phone on WiFi to continue to use your internet.  If this may be of interest please see here: PAYG 1

@JOHND

I get text message reminders from Vodafone to inform me two days prior to a bundle running out and a day before to make sure I have enough credit topped up for Vodafone to renew the bundle. 

This is really the only way of me knowing unless I check my banking app to see when I paid Vodafone.

Here's a tip for you. If you haven't got the credit in your payg account on day bundle renews , don't worry because Vodafone gives u a few days grace to top up and they will automatically take your credit for the bundle then 😉