Ask

Solution

PAYG data 15 gb has disappeared

Alan10
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi 

I used to always top up my iPad with a 15gb for 90days for 25 pounds plan

i had some trouble with getting it to work when on holiday in Europe   After lengthy calls with support over two days it was working again. However now when I go to top up the 15gb option is gone. All the other options are still available. This happens on the website and on My Vodafone app. Have I been cut off?

anyone else have this problem?

5 REPLIES 5

ToniCa
13: Advanced Member

Sadly, the advertising of the PAYG MBB options appears to be a complete bloody shambles. The ability to buy a device, and the size and inclusion of the data packs seems to come and go arbitrarily.

I've given up all thought of buying a device, as there seems no reason to suppose that Vodafone has a clue about its products. However, today the links in the shop are working, and the 15GB £25 data pack is offered as a blandishment to new purchasers. CAVEAT EMPTOR!

From http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/shop/pricePlans/details/plansDetail.jsp?planSku=planSku&planType=mobile&p...

Shop re data packs.JPG

Cheers Toni

i here your pain. But I didn’t even buy a device. Just a sim card. The 15gb option just disappeared from my top up menu overnight. The support guys don’t know what is wrong. At least ican still buy it by calling the phone number but it is just bizzare

ToniCa

Well, at least the phone method still works! I've found 46210 from a Vodafone mobile, or 03333 044775 from any other number - for the benefit of others experiencing your difficulty, are those still correct? :Winking_smiley:

I used the +44 3333 ........ number because i am not in the uk and had to do it from my mobile phone. It worked fine. Haven’t tried the other number

ToniCa

I just tried 46210 - the preliminary message was correct, which is very encouraging, but of course I couldn't give a data-SIM number to discover the exact options on offer.