Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

PAYGO1 - losing the will to live!!!!

Roz1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Been a Pay as you Go customer for many years.

Now trying to change to PAYGO1.  Many 'phone calls.  They refer to 'technical' as there is a problem with 'freebies'.  Never used a freebie or bundle in my life!!

Never hear back and if I hadn't recently topped up again, I would leave Vodaphone!!

Anyone got any advice as to how to reach a person who can explain why I can't change to PAYGO1?  £23 in the 'phone!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Roz1

You can opt into PAYG 1 by texting 41146.  When you have opted in, the change should tale place at midnight and you will receive a text from Vodafone when the service is ready for your use.

If you have tried the recommended opt in route and are unable to receive the confirmation text, this should be something live chat will be in a position to activate on your behalf.  If you still find you cannot opt into PAYG 1, please come back to the forum.

The information from the website can be found on the link below.

PAYG 1

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers

We do have a Social Media Team here who can help with Account issues @Roz1

Perhaps let them catch up with your thread.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks - but.....I won't hold mah breath waiting:Fingers_Crossed::Winking_smiley:

BandOfBrothers

@Roz1 wrote:

Thanks - but.....I won't hold mah breath waiting:Fingers_Crossed::Winking_smiley:

The team here are very good at trying to help @Roz1

I assume youve already looked at all the support material provided on Vodafones pages. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I have indeed - also spent an hour trying to log-in or register!!

Only received two texts asking me to rate their service!!  hehehe

Was going to buy a smartyphone - changed my mind about that now!  Enough aggro!

AnnS

Hi @Roz1

You can opt into PAYG 1 by texting 41146.  When you have opted in, the change should tale place at midnight and you will receive a text from Vodafone when the service is ready for your use.

If you have tried the recommended opt in route and are unable to receive the confirmation text, this should be something live chat will be in a position to activate on your behalf.  If you still find you cannot opt into PAYG 1, please come back to the forum.

The information from the website can be found on the link below.

PAYG 1

Wow - dialled 41146 and received an immediate text saying I was now on PAYGO1.

I shall keep the text as I am highly suspicious - have tried for days with the telephone team saying there was a problem!!

Tomorrow I shall get my exact balance and talk for a while to see if I get more than £1 deducted!!  Ye of little faith!!

Thank you so much - may actually consider a smartyphone if I find PAYGO1 works!  Hate mobile 'phones, but it is now a way of life and good in emergencies.  Don't want to become attached to a 'phone though, hence PAYGO!!