Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Pay as you go 1

divo19
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Right, l have had enough of Vodafone. I got rid of 5 pay as you go 1 SIM cards, because I kept getting charged £1 on numerous occasions, when I hadn't used my phone. I was refunded twice. Then, l sent a text message from both SIM cards which were in a dual SIM phone. This was on the 9th of July. I received a text from Vodafone, about 3 weeks after, saying that I would lose the number on one of I didn't use it within the next 30 days. I got that sorted out. Yesterday, I switched on the phone and the other SIM card is invalid. I have been in touch with Vodafone on Twitter. They want to know if the SIM card is registered in my account or my partner's account. I can't login to my account, because as I said, I got rid of 5 pay as you go 1 SIM cards. There is something fraudulent going on with Vodafone. I am going to have this investigated by some source which deals with fraudulent companies.

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I recall a few lists not too long ago from people who were experiencing issues with being charged on Payg1 even though they hadn't used anything to trigger the £1 charge.

I'm glad they got this sorted for you.

Unfortunately the Vodafone Social Media Teams can only access an account once security protocols have been passed @divo19 hence they have to establish who the account is first.

I appreciate what you've said regarding this but this stepping stone remains I'm afraid.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.