Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Refresh problems on Vodafone smart mini7

kevlea95
3: Seeker
I am having problems refreshing the first page of my Vodaphone. In the large circle where it tells you how much data you have left it does not refresh. I have tried the small refresh button underneath but that has not worked and the date and time won't change from yesterday even though I have used data since. I have tried the reset button and switching the phone on and off but to no avail. Any tips or advice would be appreciated.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

Please be aware that the app doesn't give live usage so you won't see your data drop as you use it.  It is instead updated a few times a day with the current information.

If it has been over 24 hours since it last updated and the info you have hasn't changed you can try clearing the data and cache on your device and relaunching the app.  Make sure you have a strong 3G or 4G data connection when you do.  This should help to clear everything and force it to refresh.

PWIAC

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

drey_p

Hi there

Please be aware that the app doesn't give live usage so you won't see your data drop as you use it.  It is instead updated a few times a day with the current information.

If it has been over 24 hours since it last updated and the info you have hasn't changed you can try clearing the data and cache on your device and relaunching the app.  Make sure you have a strong 3G or 4G data connection when you do.  This should help to clear everything and force it to refresh.

PWIAC

kevlea95
Thank you for taking the time to help me with the problem and it is very much appreciated and it has worked.

drey_p

Glad to hear it work and that you are up and running.  I am pleased I was able to help.  Do feel ffree to post back if you have any further queries or questions!

PWIAC

kevlea95
I have a Vodaphone smart mini7 and am on pay as u go. I have credit on my phone but it has gone down quicker than I expected, so is it possible to see or find out where it has gone like through something like an itemized bill or similar? as I have proberly inadvertantly signed up for something.Any help is appreciated thanks

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)
@kevlea95

If you register for an online account you'll be able to see itemised usage. Using the main website rather than the mobile one, there is a Register button very top right of Forum pages.

Itemised usage should extend to the past 90 days, although for some reason I only see the last 50 items of usage, which doesn't give me much of a picture. If you can't see enough usage to help, CS or Live Chat may be able to advise you.

Thank you very much for the help and advice that you took the time to give to me and it is very much appreciated and very usefull and hopefully i wont make the same mistake again!