main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay as you go

Refund - Over a month and still no contact

Meldrew
2: Seeker

On the 26th February I paid via credit card for a Samsung Galaxy and £10 pay-as-you-go.

The web page asked if I would like it despatched to my local vodafone shop - which I replied YES - only to discover that it had previously been closed down. Hence the order was presumably cancelled by the computer as it was undeliverable. Wrote to the Complaints Dept a week later asking for full refund. 

Still no contact from Vodafone. Is anybody there?

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Meldrew

This will be one for the Team to pick up, you should have received a full refund with a 30 day period to the card used to make the payment.

The other alternative is to raise a dispute with your bank or credit card company, get the money back that way and let them chase Vodafone for the money.

View more options
Colleen

@Meldrew This is unusual to hear and I'm very sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

We'll be more than happy to look into this for you. As we'll need to access your account, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with our team 😊

View more options