Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Registering a Mega Youser on the Vodafone web site

dprotze
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Greetings,

A couple of weeks ago, while visiting Madrid, stopped by a Vodafone store and purchased a Mega Yuser SIM card.

Now I am back in the United States and while the SIM card is working fine (I can use voice, data and SMS) I am unable to create an account on the Vodafone web site to check my balance.

I even installed the My Vodafone app on my Pixel 2 phone but when I try to register and I am prompted to enter my NIE, NIF or passport, it does not take my passport. (Don't have any of the other two)

Since the folks at the store did not ask me for it, I suppose this is the reason why.

How can I get someone to help me setup my account so I can monitor my balance?

I am going to Austria and the UK next month and need to be able to check my account.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @dprotze 

The problem you are going to have is with this being a Spanish SIM, you will need to talk to Vodafone Spain.  Unfortunately, with this forum being Vodafone UK, they would not have access to the Spanish product.

If you contact Vodafone ES on this link they will be able to advise further :  Vodafone Spain

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

AnnS

Hi @dprotze 

The problem you are going to have is with this being a Spanish SIM, you will need to talk to Vodafone Spain.  Unfortunately, with this forum being Vodafone UK, they would not have access to the Spanish product.

If you contact Vodafone ES on this link they will be able to advise further :  Vodafone Spain