Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Retrieve a disconnected number

Qumar786
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi after receiving some devastating new that ther is no chance I can get my old number back which my late father brought for me, I am terribly upset because I wasn't aware of the 3 months disconnecting period. I couldn't use my number as I was abroad on an emergency namely my father being poorly and passing away. When I came back my number had been disconnected and it was one of the last things my father had brought for me. Now I have been told that I can't get it back with no explanation of why just that it has been disconnected. I didn't receive any texts or letters informing me that my number would go if I kne I would have done my utmost best to keep it. I am terribly distraught at the fact that I have lost one of the last things my father brought for me. I am willing to pay any amount to get it back please it would be extremely appreciated if you could help me thankyou

11 REPLIES 11

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@Qumar786 wrote:

Sorry it may seem like a trivial question!, but will a pm come to my email address? Thankyou

The Team will private message you on here with a link to use. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Qumar786 I appreciate how important the number is to you, I'm also very sorry to hear of the passing of your father. We can do our best to look into this for you further, please send us your details via the private message I've sent you.