Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Reward points

Staceylw123
2: Seeker
I have claimed some of my reward points for text and minutes but they haven't been put on my phone. If I try and call it's says no credit and the same with text's. I wait the full 24hrs like says in the confirmation when you claim the rewards.
6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Staceylw123

I would suggest having a word with customer service who can access your account. 

Either call 191 

or from a computer use the link in my signature below. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Staceylw123

You should receive your calls and texts reward within 24 hours.  Vodafone will send a text with the details.

If you have not received this, please use Live Chat for account access.

Further information below.

Support - Rewards on PAYG

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)

@Staceylw123

In my experience, the Rewards bundles are actually applied pretty promptly, but knowing that you have got them is much more tricky.

There is an initial text telling you that they will be applied within 24 hours - but that's it! There very definitely isn't a follow-up text to say that they have been applied - I have asked whether this would be possible, but apparently for technical reasons it can't be done.

They never show on the MyVodafone App.

Minutes bundles (but not text bundles) are usually reported on 2345 - after listening to your balance, choose Option 2, followed by Option 1, then again by Option 1. But mine are always reported with an expiry date which is one day too long, so give expiry dates a reality-check - the day during which they are activated is Day 1, and a 7-day bundle will expire at the end of Day 7.

What does work (for me at any rate) is the MyVodafone online account. That will show your balance, your usage of allowances, and, if you scroll across the list, you also see the details. My account on the main site looks like this:

Capture 34.JPG

and the detail for my minutes like this:

Capture 35.JPG

Oh, and the expiry dates seem to be correct!

Adyace
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Have you checked to see if you've been charged points.Have they gone down?I suggest you get in touch with customer service if you've been charged.

Iainparry
I've claimed my reward points for £10 credit well over two hours ago and it still hasn't come through

Annie_N
Hi @Iainparry

I hope your credit has shown up now.

As discussed above, it may be a matter of knowing where to look for it. It's a while now since I last had any bonus Credit, but then it only showed on my online account, definitely not on the App, nor could I find it on 2345 although I might have missed the route to it!

If it still hasn't shown up, then calling 191 between 8am and 9pm, or using Live Chat, should get it sorted for you.