Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Rewards Points Value Halved

kdhuk
4: Newbie

Since when did the value of Rewards points halve in value?

Seems 1000 points now only gets you £5 worth of benefits?

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Changes to the rewards system including additions to the rewards catalogue, amount of points needed to redeem for rewards, and points expiry is now 12 months instead of 24 months started in September 17. 

Afaik Vodafone sent out reminders to people affected in July 17 and a reminder in September. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

No notifications received by me by email or text. First I knew of it was today checking the Rewards site :Angry_Face:

I am also fuming about this ! I had almost saved up 2000 points for an amazon voucher now I have no chance ! Under the new scheme you will need to top up £400 in under 12 months to get a decent free voucher ! Which will never be achievable since I only ever use a £30 or £20 BVB a month (around 3000 points a year) before vodaphone wipes a months points! I am genuinely considering moving to 02 now as they have a better 02 priority  system which I might get some benifit from .  I also had no text or contact from vphone telling me this was happening so I could redeem before the date the value halfed !! Although they insist on messaging me random messages about customer service weekly ! Crafty Vodafone!!! :Angry_Face:

BandOfBrothers

I can well understand how you'd be unhappy with the rewards system and how they are working for you guys. 

However , Please take into consideration that not every Network provides the same signal strengths and Data Speeds everywhere, and in the same area. I assume to this point Vodafone have overall supplied a useable Service. Moving Networks may affect this.

It's no good having better 'rewards' but then having a possible weaker signal / user experience !

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.