Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

SIM network PIN blocked enter SIM network PUK

news11
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My samsung s6 edge is asking me for a SIM network PIN blocked enter SIM network PUK,  i have received the NUC CODE but it didn't work, still saying ,   SIM network PIN blocked enter SIM network PUK.

please help

4 REPLIES 4

ToniCa
13: Advanced Member

Sounds as though you may have entered the SIM PIN incorrectly too many times? CS on 191 from a different Vodafone phone, or Live Chat, should be able to give you the correct PUK to unlock the SIM - the NUC simply unlocks the phone from the network it is locked to, and won't help if you need a PUK - see https://www.vodafone.co.uk/contact-us/ for alternative contact routes.

i did try those two but with no success.

NUC code -70826913
PUK code- 12213214

I tried  sims form diff provider like: tesco , o2, plusnet and virgin it still saying , SIM network PIN blocked enter SIM network PUK . , all sims are working fine from a diff phone.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Going from past posts the request for a Puk is a red herring. 

Some Samsung Phones need a master Code as well as the Nuc. 

Try these in Master-code.

If you get stuck then Customer services on 191 or Live Chat can help by escalating this to the Nuc Unlocking Department and can also give you their direct email address too.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Yes, from that additional information, clearly it's a NUC issue! I hope that BandOfBrothers' advice helps you sort it out.