cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sorry, we couldn't complete your payment We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again .

1: Seeker

Sorry, we couldn't complete your payment  We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, RC45C0

What does it mean? I cannot top up with Mastercard nor with Visa.

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

You should be able to top up with a U.K Card. 

Can you try closing down what your using to top up. If possible clear cookies and Data etc and try again. 

Failing that Customer services on 191 or Live Chat can access your account and help you further with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @1243666

The first thing to do is to clear all cookies and PC cache, close the browser, leave it for a few minutes to settle down and try again.  Alternatively, try from an alternative browser.

If you still have problems, try using an alternative card or an alternative top up method from the link here: How can I top up my phone?

ToniCa
13: Advanced Member

If you've tried too often with a particular card, the Vodafone system may then put a temporary block on the card (usually a few days). It's purely internal, so your card issuer will probably not be aware that there's any problem. But, if you try again before the block has cleared, it just prolongs the block.

When I've papered myself into that particular corner, buying a top-up voucher from a supermarket or convenience store has usually been the quickest way, or using the top-up facility offered on some ATMs. The main thing is to pay by a third-party route!