main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay as you go

Spend Limit increase on pay as you go

Highlighted
2: Seeker

I’m having the same issue I spoke to someone via live chat about increasing payg spend limit and they told me to call 191 and they would easily be able to do that, he said he couldn’t help me and I would have to speak to someone else can I lenses get someone to shed some light on this please

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
17: Community Champion

@JAMIEHIGHLOW 

From Account-bill-and-top-up/Charge-to-Bill.

If you’re a Pay as you go customer, you can only make purchases using your available credit. You can top up to make sure your balance covers your purchases. "

In regards to Playstation purchases > Charge-to-bill-on-PlayStation.

Payment-services-regulation-2017.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
2: Seeker

Hey,

im aware and have enough credit but it’s stoll saying spend limit has been reached

View more options

Hi @JAMIEHIGHLOW 

The quickest way to get this solved would be through live chat, they will be able to look at your payment period and find the reason for your charge to bill being declined when you have sufficient credit.

View more options

@JAMIEHIGHLOW wrote:

Hey,

im aware and have enough credit but it’s stoll saying spend limit has been reached

Hi @JAMIEHIGHLOW 

This must be some kind of account restriction then which only Customer Support on 191 or Live Chat can access.

That or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook and Twitter.

There is no account access via the forum.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

@JAMIEHIGHLOW wrote:

Hey,

Hi @JAMIEHIGHLOW 

I just wanted to link you to this thread,https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/Charge-To-Mobile-Bill-not-working/m-p/2635420#M52338 there is a reply from the forum team which may help solve your problem.  If you still have problems the reply also has all the information you need to get in contact with the Team.

View more options