Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Spend Limit

Suzanne74
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I'm on pay as you go & I've topped up to buy a in game pack on 'Game of War' but I can't buy the pack because its saying my monthly spend limit is reached, the pack is only £15 & I've £16 credit, please help fix this, this is a cheap pack on my game & could go at any minute & it could be a couple of month before theres another at this price & I can't afford the expensive packs, thank you for your time

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Is this on a Playstation ?

Sony have set the monthly spend limit to £10.00. 

See this recent thread Charge-to-bill-on-PlayStation.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

No, I'm playing on android, I read somewhere that the limit is meant to be £30, not sure if that's right or not

BandOfBrothers

You'll find the info you need in regards to transactions on Pay Monthly and Payg in.....

How-do-I-use-Charge-to-Bill. And Charge-to-Bill.

Customer services on 191 or Live Chat can help too. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Suzanne74

The only limit on PAYG is the credit balance available on your phone. 

There is a charge to bill bar available in your online account worth checking to make sure the bar is not enabled, this can be found under Services and Extras - Bars - Alerts.

If you still find you are unable to use the service, the forum team will get to the thread and will be able to help with your purchase.

Hi Ann, 

That's what I'd have thought, as long as you have credit, I'm sure they'll sort it out for me, they seem to resolve a lot on here, I'm glad I decided to post in here, there seems to be lots of help

Thank you :Smiling:

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Suzanne74, I've replied to your other post regarding your spend limit. If you follow the information I've provided, we'll be happy to help.