Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Top up didn't go through

Nikolay_Z
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I bought sim card and tried to top up it yesterday morning from the personal page on vodafone.co.uk site. The money (10 pounds) gone from my card but still not visible on the mobile balance (after 24 hours).

Could I get any help with it?

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Occasionally a top up can be slightly delayed in showing up as Credit on your account.

That or the credit has been used for a Big Value Bundle.

What Payg tariff are you on ?

A big Value Bundle or Payg 1 where you get charged for what you use ?

If the top up has failed then what will happen is your bank put a gate on the £10 and return it to your available balance if Vodafone don't collect it. This usually takes around 7 days.

Customer service on 191 or Live Chat can help you by accessing your Vodafone account @Nikolay_Z 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

medzaki
1: Seeker

Hi, I have the same problem,  5 £ topping up didn't credited, I recieved Error ref 2l1 and my CC already charged.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @medzaki, I'm sorry to hear there's been an issue with your Top up. One of our team will be happy to access your account and take a closer look into this for you.

Please get in touch via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or contact us on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker.