Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Top up, payment error but actually charged, no credit reflected

brainspin
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I was trying to top up my account to renew a bigvalue package. On both attempts there was an error after filling pu and submititng my credit card details. However my credit card was actually being charged for one of the transactions and its reflected in my bank's online records.

When I checked my vodafone portal and over *#1345# command I have no credits in my account and I cannot renew my bigvalue package. No one is available on live chat to help and I am overseas in Asia

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Sometimes it looks like the amount has been taken from.your Bank account / card but really it's just beenngated off by your bank to see if Vodafone collect it or not.

If they don't then it'll drop back in a few working days.

Occasionally there can be a slight delay in a top up showing on a persons Vodafone Payg Account too.

Live Chat is 24/7 so please leave the chat window open and an agent will engage when one is free.

Or use the abroad number in contact-us or contact the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries.

In the meantime if you know someone in the uk ask them to purchase a top up voucher and email or text you the voucher code.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.