Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Top up problems

kervinm
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi!

I have a problem to top up necauuse on saturday night I tried to add £20 credit but it did not work because I did not receive any confirmation text. 

Following that I tried again and it still didn't work. So today I checked my bank account and I saw that I was charged £40 so £20 twice but when I check my vodafone account my credit was not added. 

Can you help me to solve this problem?

Kervin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@cangurer Should you need any further assistance after the 10 working days have passed, please let us know on Live Chat and we'll be happy to look into this further.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

The money will be in held status via your bank awaiting for Vodafone to collect it. 

If vodafone don't collect it then the funds would drop back into your account in approximately 7-10 working days. 

Vodafone Customer Services on 191 or Live Chat can access your account to check. 

Personally I'd suggest not to top up that way again right now and instead top up via voucher. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem.

I have tried to topup twice yesterday and twice today from my credit card and twice from different cards. All failed except last one guided by helpdesk

And today just noticed all seems succesful on bank transactions. Hope to have them back soon :Sad_face:

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@cangurer Should you need any further assistance after the 10 working days have passed, please let us know on Live Chat and we'll be happy to look into this further.