Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Top up problems

SteveHigh
4: Newbie

Hello

I have a vodafone phone with the vodafone network.

I have a top up voucher and wish to top-up online on the vodafone site and not be using the phone or any shop.

Which web page should I visit, please, to top up the phone in thay way?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @SteveHigh

If you don't have the phone in your possession, you can always call 03333 048 048 from any other phone, just follow the prompts and enter the phone number you wish to top up.  If you have the use of alternative phone, you can also text the top up voucher number to the phone you wish to top up and the credit can then be added through the My Vodafone application or by calling 2345.

If you go to the top up page below, you should only need to enter the mobile number followed by the voucher number to activate the voucher. 

PAYG Top Up

View solution in original position

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers

The options to redeem your voucher are...

"Activate your voucher quickly and easily through the My Vodafone app.

Alternatively, you can redeem it online from your mobile or desktop, or you can call 2345 free from your Vodafone Pay as you go phone. You can also dial *#1345* followed by your TopUp voucher number and then # (for example *#1345*123456789123#)."

How-can-I-top-up-my-phone.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for that, BandOfBrothers!

Steve

I want to be able to top up a Vodafone mobile on the Vodafone network using a voucher online from a Windows PC.

So I should be able simply to enter my phone number and then the voucher number.

I do not have the phone with me at the moment.

Thanks.

Steve

BandOfBrothers

I appreciate what your trying to achieve but Vodafone currently offer top up options as detailed in my link. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @SteveHigh

If you don't have the phone in your possession, you can always call 03333 048 048 from any other phone, just follow the prompts and enter the phone number you wish to top up.  If you have the use of alternative phone, you can also text the top up voucher number to the phone you wish to top up and the credit can then be added through the My Vodafone application or by calling 2345.

If you go to the top up page below, you should only need to enter the mobile number followed by the voucher number to activate the voucher. 

PAYG Top Up

ToniCa
13: Advanced Member

@AnnS wrote:

PAYG Top Up

That's excellent news - until recently, if you tried that route, when you said you wanted to activate a voucher it took you to the login page for your online account, which was a right pain if you didn't have the phone with you. I couldn't understand that restriction, but now it does exactly as you describe - only took them a few years, but they finally got there.:Winking_smiley:

Very many thanks, Ann - phone topped up now.

Thank you, too, to everyone else who responded to my query.

Steve