main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay as you go

Top up problems

2: Seeker

Hello I have had to go onto pay as you go and I have put the SIM card into my phone and called 2345 and topped up £20 and as I’ve went to buy the £20 big value bundle it’s saying I have no credit to buy the bundle and it won’t let me use data texts or calls. Is there anything you can do to help me on why this is happening? 

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
17: Community Champion

Hi @Bethg1997

Is this a brand new activated Payg SIM card  ?

Using your myvodafone what tariff is it saying your on and what allowances its saying you have. 

Customer Services on 191 or Live Chat can access your Account too to check this for you. 

Sometimes the allowances can be a little delayed in updating. 

Also as a process of elimination can you insert your sim card in another phone to see if it all works. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

@Bethg1997 - I hope this is all sorted for you now and that your credit has gone onto your phone!

If it hasn’t then we can take a look at what’s happening. I've sent you a private message with how to send us your details. ☺️

View more options