Helen52
1: Seeker

I've put my top up on but can't buy my bundle

N

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Is your top up showing in your myvodafone yet as it can occasionally take a short while to properly update @Helen52 

Check none if it has been taken to pay for anything used outside of your allowances as that would take the amount below the needed topped up Credit for your refresh of allowances. 

Is this the start of using a new Payg Big Value Bundle or should it have updated because it's your update date.

If your top up credit is showing and your on a Big Value Bundle then Vodafone systems should take that amount when your current Bundle has reached its refresh update date to pay for your next set of allowances of minutes, texts and data.

If not then please double check in your myvodafone that your still on a Big Value Bundle and not Payg1.

If all looks right and your topped up Credit should have taken as it's time for your refresh then support on 191 or Live Chat is the fastest way to get this resolved.

We do have a Vodafone Social Media Team here who reads all posts but it can take a little while to recieve a response.

The following link may also help > How-can-I-buy-or-opt-in-to-a-Big-Value-Bundle.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.