Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Topped up but no credit

tungcalbert
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello I topped up twice, each with £10 but only received credit once. I topped up the second time because the first one did not work but I’ve now been charged £10 twice with the first time not giving me any credit. I need assistance resolving this issue. 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

If the top up process has glitched then it's possible the amount is showing as gated off by your bank waiting for Vodafone to collect payment.

Your banks customer services can clarify.

If Vodafone don't claim the amount then it should take a few days to drop back into your available bank balance.

Customer service on 191 or Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries have account access to check on your account.

There is no account access via the Community forum @tungcalbert 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @tungcalbert 

You will probably find it will be the first payment that has gone through and the second failed.

The problem is going to be the second payment may well have been flagged by the bank as suspected fraud, this means there is a sting in the tail and you need to speak to your bank to make sure your card has not been stopped.

If by any chance the second payment cleared, the best place to find the information will be your online account and My Vodafone application, both will give details of credit and active bundles.