cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Topped up with £10 went through on my card got a text confirming it but it has not been applied

Cjsallstars
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Topped up with £10 went through on my card got a text confirming it but it has not been applied

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Cjsallstars 

The first place to look is the My Vodafone Application, this will give information on your credit and active bundles.

The usual reason for this is the added credit being held in a queue and will shortly be added.

You have the text confirmation and won't have anything to be concerned about but if the credit is not available for your use tomorrow morning come back to the thread and this can be investigated by speaking to the Social Team here: Contact Us or by contacting Vodafone through Live Chat or Customer Services.

Hi, i have a similar issue - my top ups haven't been applied and get an error code on Vodafone app but cash taken out my Revolut account. Can someone help please? Can't get through to a person on phone support.. 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

We'll be happy to take a look into both your issue topping up and the error message you get when trying to use our app @yaduks. As we'll need access to your account to do this, pop us a message through our social channels.