Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Topup issues with a pre-registered card

SkyisBlue
1: Seeker

Hi

Is anyone else experiencing issues topping up with a previously registered payment card? 

Web chat tells me its because vodafone have changed their top up partner, the usual 2345 number just crashes out to a service advisor who tells me to call back in a couple of days!

Even the online version appears to be unavailable?  The only feasible way to top up now is via voucher...and I have doubts about that.

Vodafone bugs strike again!

SB

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

Have Customer service suggested that the issue is being investigated?

There are other options to Top Up in the interim. 

PayPal being one. 

ATM 

Voucher as you mention. 

More Information Top Up

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hello @SkyisBlue

Welcome to the Communty.

With Vodafone having changed their top up partner, you will need to reregister the card and set up a PIN by calling the top up line on 2345.  You can also register the card online.

If there are problems calling 2345, Live Chat or Customer Services will be able to help.

Further info below.

Topping Up

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

@SkyisBlue You should be able to top up online using http://www.vodafone.co.uk/shop/existing-customers/topping-up/index.htm or going via your online account. However, registering your card online won't enable you to use it for the IVR topup process via 2345, where you will need to re-register your card details once they have got their present difficulty sorted out.

I generally top up by voucher, and find it extremely reliable - either via my online account, via the link that I give above, by calling 2345, or by dialling *#1345*followed by the TopUp voucher number and then # (for example *#1345*1234567891234567#) - the last one even seems to work when I'm not getting much sense out of 2345!

SkyisBlue
1: Seeker

Thanks for the replies.  A voucher appears to be the way to go and is working as a top up method, whilst other online issues are sorted out !

Thanks again.