Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Topup

Sanghee
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I tried top up with vodafone app.

And the money has been taken out of my bank account,but top up wasnt happened.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Has the top up credit amount perhaps been taken by a Big Value Bundle to pay for your minutes, texts and data allowances or are you on Payg1 ?

Sometimes top ups can be slightly delayed too @Sanghee 

Please check again using your app and your online myvodafone.

If it hasn't appeared then there's a good chance you Bank has just gated off the money awaiting for Vodafone to collect.

So it'll show as taken from your available balance for now.

Your Banks Customer services can confirm.

Vodafone customer service on 191 or Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries can access your account and check their side.

If Vodafone don't collect the monies then the funds should drop back into your Bank account in the next few working days. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Sanghee 

The money won't have been taken out of your account, it will be ringfenced in your pending transactions for when the merchant claims the money, as the transaction was done over the weekend, this will be the next working day on Monday.

There is sometimes a delay adding credit and you will probably find the credit on your account sometime later today. If you have a BVB, the credit will be taken when the current BVB runs out 11.59 on day 30.

I recommend checking your application today, this will always give information on your credit and active bundles.