Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to buy a big bundle

Chnmmr
2: Seeker

I’ve been trying to upgrade my pay as you go to big bundle 10 but which ever method I use (phone app, online etc) it fails as I apparently need to opt out of something first.  Not sure what.

5 REPLIES 5

Chnmmr

Hello.  I am on pay as you go simply.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

If this was my situation I'd use Live Chat or support on 191 or even the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries who will get this sorted out for you.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Ive been trying to solve my problem via the social media team but apparently ‘we try to reply with an hour’ means once every 24 hours and I’m getting nowhere.  Never experienced a situation like this where I’m struggling to give a company money.  I am losing my patience here.

AnnS

Hi @Chnmmr 

You should have received a reply by now.

This has been puzzling me, can't think what you need to opt out off when you are not really opted into anything. 

Vodafone never make it easy, but a suggestion, try calling 41146, logging into your online account, or using the application on the phone, this should enable you to opt into one of the other PAYG tariffs.

I hope you are able to get this solved, Vodafone take the credit and apply the bundle at midnight, it would be nice if Vodafone were able to get the BVB added ready for your use tomorrow.

48 hours now and no response from a supposed 'response in 1 hour' chat.