Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to recieve calls or messages since porting number from Three

mediamax16
1: Seeker

Since moving my number to Vodafone from Three using a PAC I have been unable to receive calls or text messages. Outgoing calls and texts appear to work OK. I have contacted Vodafone support several times about the issues and they have done various things to fix but it still doesn’t work.

I raised a compliant on the 12th August (1592935) about the issue and was told it would be looked at within 2 working days. I have still not heard anything from anyone about the issue and I am still unable to use my phone. I have chased up the complaint again, but still no response.

Any advice or suggestions before I pass over to CISAS to investigate?

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

From your description of the issue this sounds like a Split Port @mediamax16 

This is when the files passed from your previous Network to Vodafone have not properly completed.

If they haven't yet Vodafone Customer Services need to escalate this to their Porting In Teams.

As you've raised a complaint which is assume is via the Online Form this will have started an investigation.

You can check the status of your raised complaint via customer services on 191 or Live Chat.

By all means you can also speak with the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook Twitter.

My apologies at having to send you elsewhere to engage with Vodafone UK as I appreciate you came here , signed up and created a post to reach out for help but the Team here can no longer help with Account based issues.

But it's the same Social Media Teams here that help and assist via Facebook and Twitter.

The Social Media links I've provided are the Official links that the Vodafone Forum Team here would provide you once they caught up and have read your thread.

Things have changed as they have decided that help and assistance with account based issues would be best supported that way.

I appreciate not everyone wants to use Social Media however it takes but a few moments to create a Twitter or Facebook account and then can be forgotten if necessary. Just a thought.

Please remember to include the link to your forum post, along with your username.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.