Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to top up my phone

RichKirk
1: Seeker

I recently started using my pay as you go number again, however i'm unable to add credit to my sim.

I've checked that the number is active and i've been into store, however they were unable to help. Any advice on what the issue might be or where to turn next would be appreciated.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Retired-LouiseE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi RichKirk 

This sounds odd, possibility a technical issue with the account. To discuss this problem please speak with our Live Chat through here

Or call 191 from your Vodafone mobile.

Thanks, 

Louise

Hi Louise,

The link you provided to do online chat didn't work. Please can you provide an aliternative as it's impossible to speak to a person through 191.

Thanks

R

Hi RichKirk

My apologies the link has been updated since yesterday, here is the new one - here

Louise

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @RichKirk

You mention you have only started to use your PAYG number again.  It depends how long it has been since you last used the SIM card.  If its been longer than 180 days, you may well find the number disconnected for non use.

Although you have checked that the number is active, you may still be able to receive calls, but would be unable to top up or use the SIM for outgoing calls.

If you continue to have problems, you may find you will need a new SIM card which will have a different number.